- 1Online First Publication
These are newly published articles within a journal but not yet assigned to an issue. The Online First service lets users access peer reviewed articles well before print publication. These articles are searchable and citable by their DOI (Digital Object Identifier). With Online First publication the time it takes for critical discoveries to reach the research community is significantly reduced.
- 2Students’ Difficulties in Applying the Law of Conservation of Mechanical Energy: Results of a Survey ResearchDownload: EUER 04 03 21 HALILOVIC Download: 0, size: 0, date: 15.Jun.2021
- 3Distributed Leadership: A Bibliometric Analysis Using Scopus Database (1981-2020)Download: EUER 01 03 21 GARCIA CARRENO Download: 1, size: 0, date: 15.Jun.2021
- 4Assessing subjective university success with the Subjective Academic Achievement Scale (SAAS)Download: EUER16 04 21 STADLER Download: 3, size: 0, date: 29.May.2021
- 5Views of Nature of Science of Prospective Teachers from Different MajorsDownload: EUER24 12 20 BALTA Download: 1, size: 0, date: 08.Jun.2021
- 6A Comparative Analysis of Reading Self-Efficacy of Turkology StudentsDownload: EUER21 05 21 CANGAL Download: 1, size: 0, date: 23.Jun.2021