- 1Online First Publication
These are newly published articles within a journal but not yet assigned to an issue. The Online First service lets users access peer reviewed articles well before print publication. These articles are searchable and citable by their DOI (Digital Object Identifier). With Online First publication the time it takes for critical discoveries to reach the research community is significantly reduced.
- 2A Novel Approach to Integrated Science Teaching and Learning in a Selected Ghanaian Junior High SchoolDownload: EUERV3 3 6 KLUTSE Download: 18, size: 0, date: 03.Nov.2020
- 3Is Personality Related to Risks Associated with Smartphones?Download: EUER20 10 09 YAVICH Download: 15, size: 0, date: 11.Nov.2020
- 4School Principals’ Levels of Administrative Competences based on the Perceptions of Principals and TeachersDownload: EUER10 11 20 MENTESE Download: 5, size: 0, date: 24.Dec.2020
- 5The Role of the Capstone Project in Engineering Education in the Age of Industry 4.0 -A Case StudyDownload: EUER27 10 20 SHURIN Download: 4, size: 0, date: 01.Jan.2021